Google
 
Web reel2reel.blogspot.com
Reel 2 Reel Movie Reviews: Meme: Movies To See

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Meme: Movies To See

This is something I saw on another blog and thought it might be fun.
You are suppose to answer the questions using song titles from a favorite artist. I'm going to rework it with movie titles.

1. Are you male or female?
Girlfight
2. Describe yourself: Mi Vida Loca
3. How do most people feel about you? Funny Girl
4. How do you feel about yourself?
Dazed and Confused
5. Describe your significant other: Unbreakable
6. Where would you rather be? Planet of the Apes
7. Describe what you want to be: The Manchurian Candidate
8. Describe how you live: Gone In 60 Seconds
9. Describe how you love: Closer
10. Share a few words of wisdom:
Pay It Forward



Increase traffic to your blog! It's so easy, I'm doing it right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Richards said...

my bf thinks this is pretty lame, but what could I do? I have got to get out to see some flicks this weekend!!!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Blogarama - The Blog Directory