Google
 
Web reel2reel.blogspot.com
Reel 2 Reel Movie Reviews: Harry Potter - Movie & Book Releases

Friday, July 08, 2005

Harry Potter - Movie & Book Releases

Sadly, this past week the theatres are running movies that I won't pay the money to see, or the ones that I've already seen and reviewed. I thought that I would throw out another trailer for a highly anticipated future release, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, release date: November 18, 2005

Generally speaking this is not my genre, but last year a friend talked me into reading the books over a summer and now I'm tearing at the bit to read the latest edition, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, release date: July 16, 2005

Increase traffic to your blog! It's so easy, I'm doing it right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ajay Shroff said...

I did take a glimpse at earlier harry potter movies and I must agree that they look quite interesting. Maybe someday i will see them all.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Nanette Richards said...

Sweet! Nothing falls on my birthday, perhaps me, if I've had a large enough glass of wine! :) Enjoy the read and your bday. Dumas

7:39 AM  
Blogger Minkey girl said...

I can't wait!!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

So far, so good. I got my copy Saturday and have been reading it. It's a very easy read - looks like another winner!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home








Blogarama - The Blog Directory